Terms and Conditions
The registration to the D&D Intensive Ballet Masterclass implies the full acceptance of the Terms & Conditions between the Parties:
1. The Intensive Ballet Masterclass, named D&D MasterClass in this document, is organized from 19-29 July Barcelona (Spain) by the Dance & Dancers Art Productions S.L. (the Organiser , registered in Spain (NIF-B66820986).
2. The registration to the D&D Masterclass implies the full acceptance of the Terms & Conditions between the Parties: the Organizer and the Student (or his/her legal representative). This agreement is deemed read and accepted when the Student (or his/her legal representative) click on the button of acceptance of Terms & Conditions on the online registration page, or check the box on the paper version of the registration form.
3. In consideration for the student being permitted to participate in the D&D Masterclass Program 2021 (hereinafter the “D&D Masterclass”), I (parent, guardian) together with the student, if the student is of legal age to execute a binding agreement, (hereinafter referred to as “I/we”), hereby agree, and represent as follows:
4. Students attending the D&D Masterclass must be intermediate/advanced level or professional dancer, and between 12 and 20 years old by 19th July 2021.
5. The registration deadline is 20 June 2021. However, due to the limited number of places offered, it is advisable to register early.
6. Registrations can be terminated earlier if the number of registered students reaches the maximum number accepted for the 2021 D&D Intensive Ballet Masterclass.
7. Course fee is €990 if registered before June 14th. From June 15, 2021, (if places are still available) tuition for the course will be €1,190
Once Registration is submitted non-refundable "Application fee" €45 must be made within 3 calendar days!
Non-refundable Fee of €200 must be paid by May 1st 2021.
Remaining fee of €745 must be paid by June 1st, 2021. - This fees will become non-refundable on June 20th 2021.
8. Sibling discount - Two sibling Students benefit from 15% off the total cost of tuition fees (if both Students are accepted)
9. Students applications will be assessed from the photos and *videos submitted in order to ensure that they have the requested level of skills for the Masterclass. If the number of selected candidates exceeds the number of places available, the admission will be in the order of registration with a waiting list. Students shall be notified of the result by email. The decision of the ballet staff is final.
* 2-3min Video can be of class (Centre work, point work for ladies over 14 years of age) or of Variation. Video can be filmed using a mobile phone and uploaded on Vimeo or Youtube protected with password.
Please see below a sample of the photos:
10. Registrations will not be accepted without the requested photos and video.
11. The final schedule will be sent to Students two week prior to the course.
12. Participation in D&D Masterclass does not automatically guarantees your acceptance to Grand Audition, during the D&D Masterclass program our team will assess the level of Participant's classical ballet training and then make the decision.
Payments and Reimbursement Policies
• Once Registration (Application) is sent, payment of non-refundable €45 should take place within 3 days. Non-refundable Fee of €200 must be paid by May 1st 2021. The rest of the fees must be paid by June 1st, 2021. If the payment is not made before or on the due date, the registration will be automatically dismissed. Payments must be made via Online Payment. name of the Student must be entered in comments or reference field
We reserve the right to hold Summer Intensive Online if we are forced due worldwide Covid-19 restrictions, safety issues or any other matter that could place students or Ballet Staff at risk.
12. Reimbursements are allowed in case of illness or injuries and only if the student presents 2 different medical certificates from 2 different Specialised Physicians. Certificates issued by a Physiotherapist and Osteopaths are Not Accepted.
13. All the Certificates must be on the official medical blank with letterhead and must bear the name of the institution/clinic with the exact address. The certificates must specify the diagnosis in accordance with the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems. It must include the date of injury or illness, date of issue of the certificate, the Physicians / Doctors signature and Collegiate number of the Doctor and the Authority Centre where this certificate was issued. Maximum amount of reimbursement in case of injury or illness is €745. Last day to submit certificates for reimbursement is June 20, 2021
No Reimbursements are offered for scholarship holders and/or special discount offer registrations.
Any other cancellation/withdraws before or during the program doesn’t entitle the reimbursement of any fee.
14. No Reimbursements are accepted for leaving the program.
Other Organisation Matters
15. The student accepts to follow, respect and accept all the rules, conditions, plan education, guidelines, procedures, and other organizational matters established and adopted by the D&D Masterclass.
16. The Organizer reserves the right to change the teachers in the event of illness or any other unavoidable circumstances.
17. All candidates must bring the appropriate practice wear as specified on the website. Female candidates are expected to bring pointe shoes with them.
18. The Organizer, the Organizer’s staff or any of the teachers will not be held responsible for any damage or injury, however, caused, to any person attending the course or third parties, nor for the loss of any property, on or off the premises of the course.
19. It is mandatory that the Student takes out personal health / medical, travel and accident insurance valid in Spain.
• I (parent, legal guardian, Student) are fully familiar with the intended activities and demands of a rigorous ballet/dance training program (intensive), including both the physical fitness expectations and the inherent and unavoidable risks of injury and harm, and I/we represent and warrant that the Student able to participate fully in the D&D Masterclass program’s activities, that no health professional has advised us of any risks or conditions that would limit or impede the Student’s full and safe participation, that I/we are not aware of any medical or other conditions which would limit the Student’s full and safe participation in the program, and that I/we understand and accept the inherent and unavoidable risks of injury and harm that may occur due to the Student’s participation in this D&D Masterclass Program. I/we agree further that if the Student sustains any injury or illness prior to the commencement of the D&D Masterclass Program, we shall advise D&D Masterclass promptly in writing so that an assessment can be made whether the Student can participate in the D&D Masterclass Program. I, therefore, consent to my child’s participation in the D&D Masterclass Program, and I further consent to my child’s participation in any other activity taken in connection with the D&D Masterclass.
20. By participating to the MasterClass, the Student (parent, guardian) acknowledges that, to his/her knowledge, he/she does not suffer any illness or conditions which might be aggravated by attending the classes. An annual medical check-up is strongly recommended for any dancer with a significant activity.
21. No Student can attend the course if carrying an injury, or those with cold or with cold symptoms.
22. The Student accepts that the teachers can give corrections by physical contact.
23. Student will have to wear mask if required by D&D Art Productions.
I declare that all the information that I have provided is complete and accurate and I am fit to participate in the event.
I, the undersigned, hereby declare that I know that I am about to participate in a Dance activity that demands significant physical effort.
I hereby declare that I am healthy and fit for the activity and have trained for it accordingly.
I understand that my participation in D&D MASTERCLASS PROGRAM, under the circumstances that I am not adequately in physical form, may endanger my health.
I am aware that the organizing committee of the event, the hosting party, the organisers and producers and sponsors will not undertake any responsibility for any harm that I may endure, including bodily harm that may occur prior to the event, during or thereafter, nor are they responsible for any lost or damaged belongings.
I declare that if during the D&D MASTERCLASS PROGRAM, I suffer or if I suspect that I suffer from any sickness, including fever, digestive issues or cough, then I will consult a physician prior to the event and receive permission to participate.
I hereby grant permission to the production company, and the related D&D MASTERCLASS PROGRAM. sponsors, organisers, management and producers to use any photographs and videos of me without payment or compensation for the purpose of public relations, marketing, TV and advertising.
• I (parent, guardian) together with the student hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless D&D Masterclass and/or the agents, teachers, employees, and directors of this institution (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) for any loss, claim, damage, suit, costs or expenses, resulting from or arising out of any injury to any person or damage to property, caused by or incurred by myself, my child and/or my ward, during the D&D MASTERCLASS PROGRAM or any activities in connection with the D&D Masterclass program.
23. Only Students of the D&D Masterclass are admitted within the studios during the course. A “Parents’ Day” will be organized during the D&D Masterclass where parents will be allowed to attend the course.
24. During the course, the Organizer may take photographs / make recordings for archives or publicity purposes (only for the Organizer promotional campaigns). The Student (or his parents or tutor) expressly authorizes the recording and use of photos or videos in this context.
25. The Organizer can assign the contract to another company or association.
Should events beyond the reasonable control of the Parties to this Agreement, including but not limited to (1) acts of God, (2) war, including armed conflict, (3) strikes or labour disputes, (4) an epidemic or pandemic, (5) government regulation or advisory (including travel advisory warnings), (6) civil disturbance, (7) terrorism or threats of terrorism as substantiated by governmental warnings or advisory notices, (8) curtailment of transportation services or facilities which would materially affect attendees from attending the Event, (9) disaster, fire, earthquakes, hurricanes, (10) unseasonable extreme inclement weather, (11) shortages or disruption of the electrical power supply causing blackouts or rolling blackouts or other essential utilities or (12) any other cause reasonably beyond the Parties' control (collectively referred to as "occurrences"), making the event commercially impracticable, impracticable to perform, illegal, or impossible to fully perform under this Agreement as the Parties originally contracted. These events should affect the region where the D&D MASTERCLASS PROGRAM takes place. In such case the affected Party may terminate this Agreement, without liability and without having to refund the fee, upon written notification. When stated in any provision of this Agreement, "without liability" means that there will be no liquidated damages, attrition fees, cancellation fees, reimbursement of costs, service charges, or any direct, consequential, compensatory, special incidental damages or any other damages or amounts of any nature whatsoever.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Catalunya (Spain). The Parties agrees that any dispute related to the present agreement should be addressed amicably. In case of failure to resolve the issue amicably, the parties submit all their disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona.
I/WE HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT.